Class of 1973 Milestone 50th Reunion Giving Goals
- CLASS GIFT PARTICIPATION GOAL for 2022-23 – 60% of the class
- CLASS GIFT GOAL FOR THE 2022-23 SMITH FUND – $700,000
- CLASS 50th REUNION COMPREHENSIVE GIFT GOAL – $10 million
(Equals the 5-year total of all contributions by our Class to all Smith funds including endowment and bequests.)
Awards for Class Reunion gifts and participation are announced on the Saturday of Reunion weekend.
162 donors out of 590 solicitable donors (27%) as of 10/31/22
We will reach our goal of 60% participation with 354 more donors by June 30, 2023!
Progress toward our goal will be updated monthly.
Ways to be Part of the Class 50th Reunion Gift
Use the links below to learn ways to become part of our 50th Reunion Gift to Smith College
Ways to Maximize Your 50th Reunion Gift
To help you maximize your gift, consider making all three types of gifts.
Below is an example. Think of the multiplier effect:
$5,000 Smith Fund gift (which can be paid over five years) + $10,000 annuity
+ $10,000 bequest gift (50% of a $20,000 bequest) = $25,000 gift
The Grécourt Society
Alumnae and friends who have included Smith in their estate plans through a will, trust, retirement plan, life insurance policy or life income gift are eligible to join The Grécourt Society.
For more details about any of these types of gifts, please contact:
Gifts can be made in any of the following ways:
- To make a gift using Smith’s secure online giving form: smith.edu/give.
- To pledge or make a gift by phone, call 800-241-2056, option 1.
- To make a gift of securities, call 800-526-2023, option 5, for our Stock Transfer Form.
- To make a gift from an IRA Charitable Rollover, contact your IRA administrator.
Learn more and get a sample administrator letter at https://smith.plannedgiving.org/ira-charitablerollover.
To make a gift by mail, make your check payable to Smith College and send it to:
Smith College Gift Accounting
33 Elm Street
Northampton, MA 01063
For more ways to make gifts to Smith please visit: https://www.smith.edu/about-smith/giving.